Information for International Students

We recommend you turn in your information and your Visa as soon as possible to avoid any delays. (We recommend by March 1, 2018)

You will need to follow all the instructions listed on the registration page as well as apply for your Visa.

The type of visa required for the Summer Vocology Institute through the University of Utah is a J1 Exchange Visitor Program visa. To learn more about this visa, please visit .

Additional instructions for international students at the University of Utah apply.

Contact Elizabeth Miller for more information -